Project & Change Management
Victorian Electricity Distribution Company – Insourcing of Asset Management, Stakeholder Relations Functions
Project managed the hand back of core management functions and activities between two energy businesses. Key project activities required governance approval from both organisations and included:
- Developed an approved hand back and project implementation plan. The plan included comprehensive agreed set of functional activities and tasks to be handed back (developed and detailed through workshops and consultations).
- Key activities and tasks cross referenced to identify and collate policies; procedures; reports; and records in the Content Management System
- Transfer of 400,000 electronic documents and records, and 400 boxes of documents (while maintaining required record management practices).
- Developed a range of “ongoing” data access and collaboration frameworks and access arrangements.
National Electricity & Gas Distribution Company – Content Management System Redesign & Implementation
Provided comprehensive project management and configurations service for the redesign of the client’s records management system, across a number of business units, project value in excess of $750K.
- Conducted a comprehensive review of the client’s Enterprise Content Management System (Opentext LiveLink) with regard to:
- Key client and business unit record management expectations
- Audit issues regarding record registration, user access security, taxonomy, file structure, and retrievability
- Best Practice record management activities
- Developed a process redesign and a re-configuration of Livelink to address process gaps and organisational requirements
- Project managed the implementation of the Livelink redesign and migration of over 500,000 records and documents.
Victorian Electricity & Gas Distribution Company – Program Management Office Process Review
Assisted the newly created PMO to review and develop a range of processes and frameworks. The review centred on the following:
- To manage the program pipeline (projects and programs of work) to maximise business benefits; and
- To develop an enterprise view of programs to provide reporting of whole of enterprise projects and work plans
GMDR Group also reviewed and developed the Business case approval process and Enterprise wide reporting and co-ordination processes.